Lakeside Garage – Collection and Delivery terms
Here at Lakeside Garage, we believe that we offer a valuable product with our Free Collection and Delivery service, available to all our customers within a 5 mile radius of the garage. We can collect either from your place of work or from your home address. If you are unsure about whether the address you are considering having your vehicle collected from is within our range, then please do contact us.
We only use fully insured, experienced drivers for our collections.
Lakeside Garage operates a fleet of pool cars with a dedicated driver, so wherever we are collecting from, we need to be able to leave one of our pool vehicles either in your work car park / parking space, or if in a residential area, we would need to be able to leave our car either at your house or on the road with a permit if required. We would be grateful if you could bear this in mind when booking to have your car collected.
In order to be able to offer this service, there are a few items that we need our customers to be aware of:
On the day of the collection:
- Please help us while we help you!
- Please ensure that there is a parking space available for us to leave our pool car
- Your car will be collected between 8.00 and 10.00 am. You will be contacted the day before to confirm your collection time.
- The vehicle must be in a safe, legal and driveable condition in order to qualify for the free collection and delivery service.
- On the day your car is booked in with us, we will need to contact you at regular intervals during the day for authority and payment details. If we are unable to contact you, this will impact on us being able to carry further work and may delay the return of your car.
- Please be aware that we are unable to let vehicles leave our premises without having received payment.
If you have any queries at all, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01784 482158