Tag Archive: Volkswagen
Latest News and Offers
Following the performance re-map and subsequent increase in bhp, there was an immediate improvement in the performance of the car; the acceleration is much more responsive; there is an appreciable increase in miles per gallon - noticeable even at this early stage [only on my second tankful since the upgrade], having covered 800 miles, mainly on the motorways.The car is much more enjoyable to drive; it reaches the higher speeds with seemingly greater ease and at lower rpm too. Overtaking is done with greater confidence, secure in the knowledge there is greater power beneath your foot and, above all of these points, it is great fun to drive. I have not experienced any negatives so far! Thanks Jay, it is much appreciated!
— Mr D, Ciddingfold Surrey
- 202mph Dutch supercar set for Salon Privé debut
- Britain dubbed 'whiplash capital of the world'
- Devoted couple found holding hands after fatal car crash
- Revolutionary flying bicycle could make dreaded morning commute a dream
- Robbie Kerr destroys Pageant of Power sprint course record
- Exclusive: Pothole plague leads to 'death trap' wheel warning