We are Recruiting – Come and Join us!
Lakeside Garage is a very successful independent garage.
We carry out Servicing, MOT’s, Diagnostics, and more, for all makes and models of car, however our speciality lies with German vehicles using up to date, dealer level equipment and this includes diagnostics. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and reliable vehicle Service Technician to join our team.
The applicant must be skilled and have an established working knowledge of service and repair tasks, with a desire to keep up within an ever changing Motor Industry environment. Excellent training opportunities are available in order to progress to Diagnostic or Electric vehicle technician.
Duties will include: Repairs, servicing, MOT Testing (if qualified), maintenance, diagnostic fault finding, and engine re-mapping.
The applicant must be able to work well as part of a team but also be someone who can prioritise their workload to maximise their duties.
The successful applicant will need to be able to prioritise the needs and wishes of our customers at all times and have a friendly ,consistent and process driven approach to ensure that our customers continue to enjoy the highest standards of customer service. We require someone who has the ability to be able to show high levels of initiative, constantly looking for ways to help or improve the service provided.
If you feel you possess the qualities that have been listed, and wish to be considered for this vacancy then please contact us once you are satisfied that you can meet the following requirements:
- MOT Tester (preferred but not essential)
- Legally have the right to work in the U.K
- At least 4 years proven experience
- Qualified to City and Guilds level 3 or equivalent (Preferred)
- Carry out technical, mechanical work competently and to a high standard, taking pride in work
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work without close supervision
- Full driving licence
- VW Audi group, BMW, Mercedes experience would all be an advantage
- Available to work between the hours 8.00am to 5.30pm, Mon to Fri
- Range of benefits including competitive salary and company pension scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £36,000.00 per year, plus bonus scheme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics: 4 years (required)
If you are interested please contact:
Jay 01784 482158